Revision 08/2020Copyright © 2020, Fast ČR, a. s.
8. Safety instructions
This Electric Scooter One 2020 is designed for fun and recreational use. This is not
ameans of transport. Observe the safety of everyone in both private and public areas,
follow the instructions and local trafﬁc regulations.
When meeting pedestrians, pay close attention to your driving and make sure pedestrians
know about your presence. If you are outside their angle of view, ring the bell, slow down
and overtake (overtake from the left for right-hand trafﬁc).
Higher driving speed means automatically alonger braking path. Keep safe speed in case
of unexpected need to stop and keep asafe distance from others. Even on aﬂat surface,
you may encounter situations or terrain that cause you to lose balance, skid or other
unexpected situations that can cause you to fall. Always concentrate fully on driving.
Check the mechanical brake, battery charge status, wear of components and wheels
before each ride. In case of loose parts or unusual noises, carry out athorough check and,
if necessary, contact an authorized service center.
Neither the manufacturer nor the distributor are liable for any ﬁnancial damages,
injuries, accidents, legal disputes or conﬂicts resulting from non-observance of the safety
• Do not drive in the rain and avoid slippery surfaces.
• If you encounter an obstacle in the path, stop and carry the scooter over the obstacle.
• Exercise caution when passing through low ceilinged areas.
• Do not accelerate downhill and always brake well in advance. If you encounter
asteep descent (e.g. asteep hill), stop and guide the scooter.
• Do not add speed while pushing the scooter.
• Always avoid obstacles.
• Avoid carrying heavy luggage on the handlebar.
• Always keep both feet on the scooter tread when driving.
• Operate Scooter One 2020 in designated driving areas. Observe the local regulations
of the regions, parks, cities and states where you want to operate the scooter.
• Do not turn sharply at high speeds.
• Do not drive through puddles, water or drive in the rain.
• Do not ride with other person even in case off children.
• Do not step on the fenders.
• Do not touch the brake components.
• Always hold on the handlebars
• Do not try to ride up the stairs, down the stairs or jump with ascooter.
9. Maintenance and adjustment
The brake mechanism must be adjusted before the ﬁrst ride. Contact aspecialist provider
(eg bicycle service) for proper adjustment. Adjustments cannot be made under warranty or
post-warranty service at the manufacturer or distributor.
Sencor Scooter One EN CZ SK PL HU.indb 11Sencor Scooter One EN CZ SK PL HU.indb 11 16.08.2020 21:05:2416.08.2020 21:05:24